Episode 35 – Bob Worrall is a high achiever in both North America and Scotland and won many titles during the 70’s. Here he gives strong views on preparation and presentation and an adjudicator’s mind on competing. His former post as a teacher shines through the interview.
2. John Wilson of Ontario and Other Teachers
3. Competing and Bagpipe
4. Important Teaching Principles
5. Performance Nerves
6. Judging Solos
7. Bands, Judging and Ensemble
8. World Pipe Band Championship at Glasgow
9. Globe, Books and Recordings
Tags: John Wilson (Ontario), Bill Miller, Willie Grey, Ken Eller, Bill Gilmour, Reay MacKay, Willie Connell, Bill Livingstone, John MacFadyen & Robert Reid.